Patras Taverna Bar Table
- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 30 day cooling off period
- Brilliant times: Art Nouveau bistro table in the design of the Golden Twenties
- Versatile: bistro-style bar table for inside and outside
- Unique natural product: elegant, classic design with top in genuine marble
- Easy cleaning: comfortable cleaning thanks to polished surface
- Insensitive material: waterproof and frost-resistant thanks to 4 Seasons Marble
- Quality that you see: shapely connection of foot and table top
- Fixed stand: black tripod base made of sturdy cast iron
When the Blumfeldt Patras Taverna bar table invites you to take a seat, you immediately feel like you’ve traveled back in time. At the beginning of the 20th century, tables with a marble top and cast iron base shaped the appearance of bistros in France like hardly any other piece of furniture.
The Patras Taverna bistro table is particularly shapely and suitable for use both indoors and outdoors. The 60 cm diameter tabletop is made of clean polished, genuine marble and makes each table a unique piece. The grain and colour of the marble always bring out a unique character and give every environment a new shine. The sturdy, cast-iron tripod stand with floral ornaments enhances this effect. The 4 Seasons Marble is not only very easy to clean, it is also resistant to water and frost.
Whether for breakfast on the balcony or for sociable coffee in the living room: the Patras Taverna marble table by Blumfeldt always offers the right ambience and is a subtle visual highlight everywhere.
Properties & dimensions
- Cast iron base with floral decorations
- White marble with grey grain
- Large table top with 60 cm diameter
- Strength of the marble: approx. 1.8 cm
- Dimensions: approx. 60 x 110 cm (ØxH)
- Weight: approx. 27.5 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x bar table
- English user manual (other languages: German, Spanish, French, Italian)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays