- blumfeldt fire pits - a decorative addition for your garden
- Outdoor fire pits for garden: use, purpose & advantages
- How to choose the perfect outdoor fireplace for your garden
- High-quality fire pits with different features
- Order your garden fire pit on blumfeldt at a special price
blumfeldt fire pits - a decorative addition for your garden
The home garden invites you to linger and relax. With a high-quality fire pit, you can upgrade your furnishings and benefit from various advantages. We manufacture our products to offer comfortable operation in any situation. In our shop, everyone can find the optimal solution to cook and keep warm your outdoor space during the colder months.
In addition, we offer a 60-day right of return and free shipping. As a result, you can order a patio heater for your garden from us without hesitation and risk-free. Browse our diverse assortment, including chimineas, gas heaters, infrared heaters and fire pit bbq, and compare the different models conveniently online.
Outdoor fire pits for garden: use, purpose & advantages
An outdoor fire pit has many different uses and can be useful in all seasons. In spring, summer and the first few weeks of autumn you can use it to cook food outdoors with a grill. While in winter it’s possible to use it for outdoor heating. Or make a room more comfortable, especially when there is no heating system available.
Even when used to set up a fire, a fire bowl can serve various purposes. In winter, it can contain spare wood to burn in the fireplace at home. In summer, you can fill it with ice and use it as an improvised campfire fridge for picnics and gatherings outside.
In addition, the main advantage of a good garden or patio fire pit over a barbecue is, its price. These two types of product can perform the same function. With the difference that an outdoor fire pit - being less complex - can cost a fraction of the price.
They inspire with the perfect interplay between functional benefits and visual added value. For example, a fire pit with grill is ideal for preparing delicious steaks, sausages, and vegetables.
Firing with charcoal guarantees an optimal taste experience. Furthermore, such a fireplace acts as an eye-catcher in any garden. Choose a fire pit to create a romantic and natural ambience. An additional plus point is the pleasant heat development: accordingly, they allow year-round use of your beloved garden.
How to choose the perfect outdoor fireplace for your garden
If you prefer to choose the ideal fire pit yourself, you will have to face a wide choice. Fortunately, there are just a few features to immediately understand which product is best for your garden. materials, detachable feet, the brazier's shape and the dimensions are the most important ones. Let’s have a closer look at them:
- Materials: A metal fire pit made of cast iron, stores heat more efficiently. They are heavier to transport and take longer to cool down. Steel fire pits are lighter and can take more varied forms. An artificial stone fire pit looks great and creates a nice, rustic atmosphere.
- Feet: A fire pit bowl can have fixed, removable or folding feet. With fixed feet can be harder to transport but offer greater stability. With folding feet are most practical, but it can be unstable. Removable or folding feet allow usage as a tabletop fire pit.
- Shape: Choosing the shape is essentially a matter of taste, but not only that. A basket-shaped brazier can hold more or less wood, depending on its depth. A bowl-shaped brazier can be more portable, or easier to use without feet, provided that the bottom is flat. In that case you can place the brazier directly on the ground.
- Dimensions: Size is a good indicator of how much food you can grill on it. You can assess the first aspect by taking into account only the diameter, or the size of the sides. For the total capacity, it is necessary to add the depth of the fire pit to the calculation. A small fire pit is easier to move and still able to generate the heat you need.
High-quality fire pits with different features
Customer satisfaction is the focus of all our considerations. For this reason, we offer fire pits in various designs. The most important criteria include the diameter and the respective height.
Also, fire pits differ in additional features and included accessories. For example, some fire pits come with a grill and a useful poker. Besides, our fire pits score with a high safety standard.
Additions such as functional spark protection prevent rising embers and dangerous flying sparks. Regardless of your specific model selection, all models offer a high stability level: stable construction guarantees maximum robustness and durability. During the manufacturing process, we use heat-resistant materials such as cast iron and steel, which underscores the excellent craft. The blazing flames create an atmospheric ambience and make both cosy evenings and your parties an memorable experience.
Order your garden fire pit on blumfeldt at a special price
Overall, fire pits make a valuable contribution to garden furnishings. The ideal heat development and comfortable grilling make these models perfect fireplaces for sophisticated needs. As a specialist retailer, we focus on your individual requirements and carry a wide range of goods. From a decorative fire basket to a modern fire pit made of stainless steel, we offer a wide variety of designs.
Get an expert advice from our competent service team. We support you either by phone or email with useful tips about buying fire pits. You can complete the ordering process quickly and securely with our flexible payment methods.