- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Relaxing: Rocking chair for comfortable hours in the garden, on the terrace or on the balcony
- Adjustable back rest: threefold adjustably back for lying or sitting
- Sturdy construction: 30 mm (Ø) aluminum tube
- Tilt-proof: 4 safety stoppers prevent tipping
- Lots of room: large, robust PVC and polyester reclining surface
Hoeing, digging up, weeding and planting: When the work is done, it's time to relax - in the Blumfeldt Santorini Rocking Chair. Recline, rock calmly and contentedly take in your handiwork; that's the way to garden!
The oval 30 mm (Ø) aluminum tube frame of the Blumfeldt Santorini Rocking Lounge Chair makes it easy to relax with its comfortable sit- and recline surface. It rocks back and forth gently on its oval skids. The comfotable PVC and polyester reclining surface invites you to relax. The tilting angle can effortlessly be reclined in three positions on the backside, while rubber sleeves transform the frame into comfortable arm rests. And no matter how hard the rocking chair is rocking: 4 saftey stoppers prevent tipping. The water-repellent powder coating covering the frame and the weatherproof, easy-wipe synthetic material of the seat ensure lasting enjoyment with this piece of garden furniture.
Whether after finishing gardening chores or simply to relax: You will not want to get back up out of the Blumfeldt Santorini Rocking Chair.
Available colours: grey, black (item: 10031858), brown-black ( item: 10031860), beige (item: 10031861)
Properties & dimensions
- weatherproof powder coating against rust and grime
- 3 adjustable reclining positions
- oval skids for rocking
- easy-care 70% PVC and 30% polyester reclining surface
- 4 safety stoppers prevent tipping
- protective rubber sleeves on arm rests
- rubber sleeves on skids for floor protection
- Measurements (horizontal): approx. 63 x 81 x 165 cm
- Measurements (sitting): approx. 63 x 100 x 142 cm
- Weight: approx. 7.8 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x rocking chair
- 1 x English instruction manual (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.