- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- For sunbathers: garden lounger with adjustable backrest and sun visor
- Comfortable reclining thanks to foam padding and head pillow
- 5-stage adjustable backrest for upright sitting or relaxed lying down
- Durable, weather-resistant, easy-care and stable materials: steel frame & polyester mesh fabric
- Individually adjustable sunshade for glare-free suns
Happiness in the sun. The Blumfeldt Amalfi Juicy Lime sun lounger with built-in shade allows you to relax as you sunbathe for a summery tan in the garden, on the terrace or balcony.
With the Blumfeldt Amalfi Juicy Lime garden lounger, you can relax and enjoy the sun comfortably. Thanks to the padded polyester mesh, reclining on the 2 m long lying surface feels like resting on the clouds. In order to meet all needs, the backrest can be fixed in 5 positions from sitting to lying - according to personal taste. For full comfort in any lying position, the adjustable sun visor provides pleasant shade for the face. A head pillow rounds out the range of features. In addition to all the luxuries for the soul, the lounger holds long-term value: the sturdy steel tubing is weather-resistant with a powder coating, while the upholstery consists of quick-drying foam and a wipeable cloth.
Fill up with sunshine! The Blumfeldt Amalfi Juicy Lime sun lounger gives you a comfortable place in the sun with glare-free shade.
Available versions: Juicy Lime, Noble Grey (item 10030022), Creamy Beige (item 10031009)
Properties & dimensions
- All metal parts powder coated: no rust or mold
- Individually adjustable head cushion by rubber band holder
- Foldable for space-saving storage
- Pleasantly soft seat and backrest with 2 cm thick padding
- Easy to move due to light weight
- Material thickness frame tubes: 1 mm
- Upholstery made of quick-drying foam
- Colour: green
- Dimensions with backrest raised: about 70 x 130 x 180 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions with backrest lowered: about 70 x 37 x 200 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions of sun shade: about 62 x 46 cm (WxL)
- Dimensions folded: about 70 x 25 x 85 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions of the head cushion: about 36 x 5 x 15 cm (WxHxD)
- Sitting surface: about 70 x 140 cm (WxL)
- Leaning surface: about 70 x 60 cm (WxL)
- Weight: about 8.7 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x sunbed
- User manual in German (other languages: English)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.
Bought one in 2019 and it's still holding up really well. The tightening wheels that hold the sunshade in position are plastic, so I think they'll gradually go as the plastic wears down with continuous moving, and one of the metal hinges is a bit tight, but other than that I've really enjoyed having this sun lounger over two successive summers so far. Folds up nice and flat too to stow in the garage over winter. Love the lime green colour too, gives the garden a touch of the South Pacific.
So we’ve used this 3 times and the side bolt that holds the back panel on has come off and because you need tension to put it back together, we now have no way of fixing it. I’ll be calling them for a refund tomorrow. Very poor given that it was over £150.
I am very impressed with quality of this product. I only wish that Blumfeldt had sent me the 2 that I ordered instead of only 1. Customer service from Blumfeldt is non-existent. I may be forced to ask my bank to reverse the credit card statement.