- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- The perfect complement: upholstered stool can be used as a seat or footstool
- A nice feeling: cover made of wonderfully soft velvet
- Three colours: available in rose, medium grey and petrol
- A touch of elegance: extravagant touch for living room or bedroom
- Stable: base made of wood with gold-coloured metal ring
Elegant cosiness: the Besoa Bella upholstered stool sets stylish accents in every living room or bedroom.
Wonderfully soft, whether you want to sit or put your feet up, the Besoa Bella upholstered stool is the perfect place to rest. The 35 cm high and 50 cm diameter stool adds to its elegantly simple exterior to sofa corners and provides a comfortable seat at the dressing table or in front of the wardrobe. It not only proves to be elegant, but above all practical. Its surface of cuddly velvet invites you to dream - making relaxing in the evening even more fun. Under the soft padding hides a stable base made of wood, and the visible lower part is given additional luxury by a golden metal band.
Discover the velvety vintage dream of sitting and resting: the Besoa Bella upholstered stool.
Properties & dimensions
- Cover: velvet
- Base: wood / metal
- Plastic feet
- Dimensions: approx. 35 x 50 cm (HxØ)
- Weight: approx. 4.5 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x stool
- Delivery without user manual
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.