- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Barbecue in style: Art Nouveau design pavilion for garden or terrace
- Everything at hand: 2 glass tables with 122.5 x 25 cm surface for dishes, bowls or drinks and 7 hangers for grill accessories
- Fire protection: flame-retardant roof for use over the grill
- Weatherproof: polyester roof with water-repellent coating to protect against sun and rain
- Clean air: ventilation opening for quick smoke extraction
- Robust: frame made of powder-coated steel with 4 x 4 cm posts
- Secure hold: with 8 pegs for anchoring and the possibility of screwing to the floor
For stylish barbecues: enjoy a relaxed barbecue experience with friends and family in the cooling shade of a large weather protection roof with the Blumfeldt Steakhouse al Sur pavilion in Art Nouveau design.
With the Blumfeldt Steakhouse al Sur pavilion, nothing stands in the way of the perfect grill result: two large black glass shelves offer 122.5 x 25 cm storage space for bowls, plates, bowls, sauces and of course drinks on the left and right. Barbecue tongs, poker, spatula, gloves or potholders can be clearly arranged on 7 steel hooks and can be reached at any time.
With its material made of 160 g polyester, the roof of the Blumfeldt Steakhouse al Sur protects perfectly from too much sun and, thanks to the PU coating, also keeps rain out. Of course, the material is treated flame retardant and allows the grill to be set up directly below the pavilion. Thanks to a practical ventilation opening, smoke can escape directly through the roof. The powder-coated steel frame with 4 x 4 cm uprights ensures stability, either anchored to the ground with 8 pegs or simply screwed to the terrace floor through holes.
With a shade-providing and water-repellent roof, the simple Art Nouveau design, 2 generous storage spaces and 7 practical hangers, the Blumfeldt Steakhouse al Sur pavilion offers all the prerequisites for the perfect barbecue event.
Properties & dimensions
- Material sunroof: 160 g polyester with water-repellent coating
- Material frame: powder-coated steel
- Also suitable for screwing to the floor (screws not included)
- Feet with steel caps to hide the screw holes
- 7 hooks for easy attachment of grill utensils
- Roof with ventilation opening
- Colour roof: grey
- Dimensions: approx. 244 x 260 x 152 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions of glass tables: approx. 122.5 x 25 cm (LxW)
- Weight: approx. 25 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x pavilion
- 8 x herring
- Illustrated assembly instructions (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.