- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 1st of October and the 30th of November 2021 can be returned till the 31st of January 2022.
- For sun worshipers: garden lounger with adjustable backrest and sun visor
- Comfortable lying experience thanks to foam padding and head pillow
- 5-stage adjustable backrest for upright sitting or relaxed lying down
- Durable, weather-resistant, easy-care and stable materials: steel frame & polyester mesh fabric
- Individually adjustable sun blind for glare-free sun bathing
Sunbathing in pure happiness. The Blumfeldt Amalfi creamy beige sun lounger with integrated blinds provides a relaxing tan in the home garden, on the terrace or the balcony.
With the Blumfeldt Amalfi creamy beige garden lounger you can enjoy the sun quite relaxed and comfortable. Thanks to the padded polyester mesh, you rest on the 2 m long lying surface as on clouds. In order to meet all requirements, the backrest can be set into 5 positions from sitting to lying - according to personal needs. For full comfort in any lying position, the adjustable sun visor provides pleasant shadow for the face. A head pillow rounds off the replenishing resting experience. With all the luxuries for the soul long lasting value is guaranteed as well. The sturdy steel tubing is weather-resistant with a powder coating, while the upholstery is made of quick-drying foam and a wipeable fabric.
Soak up the sun! The Blumfeldt Amalfi noble grey sun lounger gives you a comfortable spot in the sun providing shadow.
Available variants: noble grey, creamy beige (item 10030022), juicy lime (item 10031010)
Properties & dimensions
- All metal parts powdercoated: no rust or mold
- Individually adjustable head cushion with rubber band holding
- Foldable for space-efficient storage
- Pleasantly soft seat and backrest with 2 cm thick padding
- Easy to move due to light weight
- Material thickness frame tubes: 1 mm
- Upholstery made of quick-drying foam
- Colour: beige
- Dimensions upright backrest: about 70 x 130 x 180 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions backrest: about 70 x 37 x 200 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions sun visor: about 62 x 46 cm (WxL)
- Dimensions folded: about 70 x 25 x 85 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions head cushion: about 36 x 5 x 15 cm (WxHxD)
- Seating area: about 70 x 140 cm (WxL)
- Backrest surface: about 70 x 60 cm (WxL)
- Weight: about 8.7 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x sunbed
- User manual in German (other languages: English)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.
Bought one in 2019 and it's still holding up really well. The tightening wheels that hold the sunshade in position are plastic, so I think they'll gradually go as the plastic wears down with continuous moving, and one of the metal hinges is a bit tight, but other than that I've really enjoyed having this sun lounger over two successive summers so far. Folds up nice and flat too to stow in the garage over winter. Love the lime green colour too, gives the garden a touch of the South Pacific.
So we’ve used this 3 times and the side bolt that holds the back panel on has come off and because you need tension to put it back together, we now have no way of fixing it. I’ll be calling them for a refund tomorrow. Very poor given that it was over £150.
I am very impressed with quality of this product. I only wish that Blumfeldt had sent me the 2 that I ordered instead of only 1. Customer service from Blumfeldt is non-existent. I may be forced to ask my bank to reverse the credit card statement.