- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Environmentally-friendly water pump for ornamental ponds by solar operation
- Powerful 3W solar panel with 700cm² photovoltaic surface
- Max. 250 litres of pumping capacity per hour
- Up to 4 hours operating by battery power
With the Waterworks 250 solar water pump, Blumfeldt provides the ultimate embellishment for garden ponds and fountains. The small water pump shoots a beam of water up to 1.2 metres tall, creating a special attraction for every ornamental pond or fountain. As many as four different nozzle attachments provide water effects to suit every taste, from a single simple water jet to a 13-stream round sprinkle. In dark hours, a white LED light right shines to give the water play the right lighting, making it an attractive nighttime eye-catcher in your garden.
What makes the Blumfeldt Waterworks 250 solar pump special is its complete independence from mains power. As the name suggests, it is fed solely by the power of the sun. So that this works properly, it contains a solar panel with an approximately 700 cm² large photovoltaic area. Even on cloudy days, this ensures that there is enough power to operate the small pump and drive up to 250 litres of water per hour through the nozzles. Extra energy is stored in the included 6V 4Ah battery, which hides in a beautifully-designed little housing. Fully charged, the battery can supply enough power to run the pump and the light wreath of the fountain for up to four hours - long enough to accompany summer garden parties with an attractively-illuminated water feature. A ground spike is included for mounting the solar panels, so that the solar cells can be easily and quickly placed optimally in the sun throughout the day. Alternatively, the bracket attachment can be firmly installed.
The entire system is equipped with large cables, giving you ample freedom in the placement of the parts. The 5m-long lines for the pump and LED ring allow for placement in the centre of larger ponds. The total sprinkler enclosure can be customised to the existing depth, so that the water feature can shine in both deep and shallow ornamental waters.
The Waterworks 250 from Blumfeldt is completely controlled via a control panel on the battery case. Here via a rotary control, you can infinitely adjust the strength of the pump power and the height of the water fountain. The small power pump lifts the water up from up to 1.2m to generate an approximately 60cm-high fountain. A mode switch allows you to choose between solar and battery power. In battery mode, the Waterworks also has a memory function that remembers what time this mode has been activated and turns the sprinkler on again at the same time. The LED light ring automatically turns on when the solar panel shuts down when it gets dark, or when you select battery operation.
Available colours: black.
Properties & dimensions
- Connections (battery): 1 x solar panel, 1 x water pump, 1 x LED ring
- Maximum height of the water fountain: 1.2 m
- Projection height of the water: about 0.6 m
- Freely adjustable pump power / fountain height
- Maximum lowering depth of the pump (without additional risers): 30 cm
- Suction feet on pump floor for stable setup in ponds
- 4 sprinklers for individual water play
- LED light ring for night lighting
- Generous cable lengths for free positioning
- Easily-moved ground spike holder for the solar panel
- Designed for fixed installation of the solar panels
- Off switch on the front of the battery housing
- Power supply: 6-9V DC (via photovoltaic)
- Battery: 6V, 4ah
- Dimensions battery: 13 x 16 x 10 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions pump: 4.7 x 4.3 x 8 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions solar panel: 20.7 x 2 x 33.6 cm (WxHxD)
- Length spike: 30 cm (14 cm soil - panel; 16 cm spike)
- Max. height sprinkler: about 28 cm (4 x riser á 6 cm; 1 x pump top 2 cm, 1 x shower 3 cm)
- Cable length solar panel: 2 m
- Cable length pump / LED rings: 5 m
- Weight battery: 1 kg
- Weight pump: about 200 g (incl. cable)
- Weight solar panel: about 750 g (incl. cable)
- Weight spike: about 60 g (complete)
- Weight sprinkler set: about 15 g (complete)
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x battery
- 1 x solar panel
- 1 x water pump
- 1 x sprinkler set (5 parts: 3 x riser, 1 x shower, 1 x water ring nozzle)
- 1 x ground spike (3 parts: 1 x skewer, 1 x extension, 1 x bracket)
- 1 x LED ring
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.