- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- The big crawl: insect hotel made of wood with various sections
- Robust & stylish: with wooden roof and ground spike for practical installation
- Valuable habitat: suitable for wild bees, flies, beetles, butterflies and other beneficial insects
- Lots of space: chambers with different natural materials, including bamboo tubes, pieces of wood, pine cones
- Habitable all year round: as a nesting aid, shelter and wintering aid
With the insect hotel from blumfeldt you can do something good - for yourself, for your garden and for the environment! The handcrafted beneficial insect hotel with its many chambers and cavities magically attracts bees, beetles, flies and butterflies. The narrow insect house should stay in the garden all year round, because it serves as a place of retreat, nesting place, nursery and winter quarters!
The handmade incubator has multiple cavities in the wood and also some bamboo tubes that have proven themselves as nesting and sleeping places for bees. The three lower chambers are filled with pine cones, sawdust or pieces of wood and therefore attract mainly flies and beetles! In the middle there is a butterfly house, which offers the animals a suitable retreat.
The wild bee hotel is a beautiful eye-catcher, an original gift idea and a great observation opportunity for children and nature lovers. Especially in spring and summer you can watch the insects fly in and out and let your garden come to life! A well-frequented nest box has noticeable advantages for the surrounding landscape: after all, the little insects are busy pollinating the fruit trees and flowers!
Set up the beneficial insect hotel from blumfeldt in a wind and moisture-protected location in the garden by digging the stake deep into the lawn or into the earth. Leave the insect shelter in place year round so as not to disturb the animals. Bees like it warm and sunny - so orient the insect house to the south or southeast. The nesting box needs a clear approach lane and lots of plants nearby.
Properties & dimensions
- 7-storey 'insect high-rise' with weatherproof asphalt roof
- 80 cm high stake is used to dig into the ground
- for wild bees, flies, beetles, butterflies and other beneficial insects
- different chambers
- numerous natural materials (including bamboo tubes, pieces of wood, pine cones)
- suitable as a nesting aid, shelter and wintering aid
- Dimensions (without ground spike): approx. 15 x 79 x 11 cm (WxHxD)
- Ground spike: approx. 80 cm in length
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x bug hotel
- 1 x ground spike
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.