- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 30 day cooling off period
- This is where the chef grills: Art Nouveau-style barbecue pavilion for the garden or terrace
- Flexible protection: foldable side wings as a sun and rain roof or as wind protection
- Fire protection: flame-retardant roof with smoke exhaust for use over the grill
- Everything at hand: 2 metal shelves with 122.5 x 25 cm area for dishes, bowls or drinks
- Weatherproof: polyester roof with water-repellent coating to protect against sun and rain
- Thirst quencher: built-in bottle opener for quick opening of bottle lids
- Handy: 4 hooks for hanging up grill utensils
- Robust: frame made of powder-coated steel with Ø 4.8 cm stand posts
Secure stance: with 8 pegs for fastening to the floor and possibility of screwing to the ground
Enjoy the summer in style: under the Blumfeldt Steakhouse Wings pavilion in an Art Nouveau design, you can enjoy a relaxing barbecue with friends and family in any weather. Thanks to the foldable side wings, it offers flexible protection against rain and wind.
With the Blumfeldt Steakhouse Wings pavilion, nothing stands in the way of the perfect grill experience: two large metal shelves offer you 122.5 x 25 cm storage space for bowls, plates, bowls, sauces and, of course, drinks on the left and right. Barbecue tongs, poker, spatula, gloves or potholders are clearly arranged on 4 steel hooks and can be reached at any time.
With its material made of 160 g / m² polyester, the roof of the Blumfeldt Steakhouse Wings grill roof protects perfectly from too much sun and, thanks to the PU coating, also keeps rain out. Of course, the material is treated to be flame retardant and allows the grill to be set up directly under the pavilion. Thanks to a practical ventilation opening, smoke escapes directly through the roof. The two eponymous side wings of the grill pavilion are extremely flexible. Folded up as canopies, they provide additional rain and sun protection for your guests while they wait for your grill results. And when folded down, they also protect you from uncomfortable wind from the side. The powder-coated steel frame with 4.8 cm standing posts ensures stability, either anchored to the ground with 8 pegs or simply screwed to the terrace floor through holes.
With its shade-giving and water-repellent roof, the two foldable side wings, the simple Art Nouveau design, 2 spacious storage areas and 4 practical hangers, the Blumfeldt Steakhouse Wings pavilion offers all the prerequisites for the perfect barbecue experience.
Properties & dimensions
- Material sunroof & side wings: 160 g / m² polyester with water-repellent coating
- Material frame: powder-coated steel
- Metal shelves
- Also suitable for screwing to the floor (screws not included)
- Feet with steel caps to hide the screw holes
- 4 hooks for easy attachment of grill utensils
- Roof with ventilation opening
- Colour roof: grey
- Dimensions: approx. 235 x 242 x 145 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions tables: approx. 122.5 x 25 cm (LxW)
- Weight: approx. 18 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x pavilion
- 8 x herring
- Illustrated assembly instructions
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Customer reviews from other countries
Gute Qualität, leichter Aufbau, dieser auch allein möglich.
Good quality, easy assembly, this can also be done alone.
Mooi paviljoen en erg stevig. Er zit een goede montageomschrijving bij. Goede materiaal. Je krijgt echt waar voor je geld. Een aanrader !!
Beautiful pavilion and very sturdy. A good installation description is included. Good material. You really get value for money. Recommended !!