Firebowl Savage Lid Fire Cover
- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 30 day cooling off period
- Perfect cover: The best cover for Savage Firebowls
- Flat, but safe: 3mm thickness and heat-resistant coating
- Tough as steel: Will safely close off the firebowl, robust material
This high-quality Firebowl Savage Lid by blumfeldt will perfect your firebowl, providing it with the perfect cover to extinguish flames. When you are no longer using your firebowl, ensure you cover it up to make it look even more stylish. This fire cover has an elegant design and boasts an amazing contrast between the beautiful wooden handle and a sleek, black cover to which it is attached. The wooden handle is also incredibly practical in use because wood does not conduct heat as quickly as metal and takes longer to heat.
Another advantage to this cover is that with it, you are able to extinguish flames directly from within the bowl - without using water. All you need to do is place the cover on top of the bowl and wait until the fire is fully extinguished. Fitting perfectly on top of your firebowl, this cover will seal it off to all external influences such as oxygen, meaning the fire will slowly die down by itself. The steel from which the cover is made is also very durable and robust.
The Firebowl Savage Lid by blumfeldt is the perfect addition to your Savage Firebowl. It will protect it and also ensure that your fire extinguishes itself. So, complete your firebowl today with a firebowl cover!
Properties & dimensions
- Cover for Savage Firebowl
- Perfectly made
- Fire- and heat-resistant
- Material: Coated steel
- Wooden handle
- Conventional design
- Allows fire to naturally extinguish
- Dimensions: Total: ca. 40cm (Ø)
- Dimensions Internal Ring: approx. 30cm (Ø)
- Weight: approx. 3kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1x Firebowl Cover
- Multilingual instruction manual
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays