- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Decorative stove for heating lounges on the terrace or in the garden
- Antique design and ornaments on the ball-shaped fire bowl and the chimney
- Including charcoal brazier, poker
- 3 solid, cone-shaped pedestals
- 360 ° panoramic view of the fire
Making fire! When it is cold outside on the terrace or in the garden, the Blumfeldt Flavius terrace oven is ready to provide you with warm hours.
With the Blumfeldt Flavius garden oven heating is done properly: the stable oven is completely made of break-resistant cast iron and solid steel and exudes warmth quickly withing minutes. Simply ignite coal, wood or charcoal in the inside and enjoy warmth for hours. A practical draft flap on the ground lets the fire blaze quickly. The 360 ° panoramic grille door prevents sparks and allows a fascinating view of the fire from all sides. Thanks to the 90 cm high chimney, the smoke rises quickly and drains well, while the heat of the stove is spread and distributed to the surrounding area. With its chic exterior in the antique design of a Roman stove, the Blumfeldt Flavius terrace oven not only heats up strongly, it also gives your time spent outdoors a unique atmosphere. Decorative ornaments, as well as a surface held in a warm silver tone, support the ambience perfectly.
Enjoy autumn and winter outdoors comfortably warm: the Blumfeldt Flavius garden oven fires it up with fire and the right look.
Properties & dimensions
- Grille against sparks and for a fascinating view of the flames
- Garden stove in antique look
- Made of robust, break resistant cast iron and steel
- Ball-shaped fire bowl
- 90 cm high outlet for good smoke removal and improved heat distribution
- Ventilation flap on the ground for quick firing
- Decorative iron ornaments on fire bowl and stove
- Divisible n the middle
- For firing with coal, wood or charcoal
- Dimensions: about 50 x 140 cm (ØxH)
- Weight: 20 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x garden oven
- 1 x wood charcoal brazier
- 1 x poker
- Instruction manual
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.