- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Environmentally-friendly solar powered fountains
- Suitable for installation in gardens, terraces, green areas and conservatories
- Powerful 2W solar panel with 300cm² photovoltaic surface
- Max. 200 litre per hour pump power
- Up to 8 hours of operation by battery power
As a stylish decoration, the solar fountain sets a summer accent in gardens, terraces, green areas or conservatories. On a gently curved grey-black basalt base rests a water basin with a black fountain sphere, with an opening from which gushes a constant stream of water. Via the staircase-like stepped outer skin of the fountain ball, the water runs back down into the pool to begin its journey again. The result is not only a visually attractive water feature, but also an acoustically soothing water landscape that invites you to relax, offering a meditative and refreshing backdrop for a cozy cup of coffee or barbecue. Both the base and fountain ball are made of polyresin and designed in the form of hewn basalt blocks, giving them a particularly noble, indestructible charm. In dark hours or at night, the look of the fountain is emphasised by a crown of attractively bright LED lights that provide an atmosphere for its outdoor surroundings.
What makes the solar fountain special is its complete independence from mains power. As the name suggests, it is fed solely by the power of the sun. So that this works properly, it contains a solar panel with an approximately 300 cm² large photovoltaic area. Even on cloudy days, this ensures that there is enough power to operate the small pump and drive up to 200 litres of water per hour to bubble through the opening of the sphere. Extra energy is stored in the included rechargeable battery. Fully charged, the battery can supply enough power to run the pump and the LED light wreath of the fountain for up to eight hours. There is no additional power cost for continuous operation. A ground spike is included for mounting the solar panels, so that the solar cells can be easily and quickly placed optimally in the sun throughout the day. Alternatively, the bracket attachment can be firmly installed.
The entire system is equipped with large cables, giving you ample freedom in the placement of the parts. The 5m-long lines for the pump and LED wreath as well as the water-resistant plastic material allow for the installation of the fountain ball with or without the base in the centre of larger ponds — as if it were the throne of the Frog King himself. The hose, which is hidden in the ball, effortlessly ensures the transport of water.
The Schönbrunn from DURAMAXX is completely controlled via a control panel on the battery. Here via a mode switch, you can select between solar and battery. The LED lights automatically turn on when the solar panel shuts down when it gets dark, or when you select battery operation.
Properties & dimensions
- Connections (battery): 1 x solar panel, 1 x water pump, 1 x LED ring
- Fountain ball individually suitable as pond water feature
- Built-in water reservoir in the base
- Maximum height of the water fountain: 0.8m
- Material: Polyresin
- Projection height of the water: about 0.4 m
- Freely adjustable pump power / fountain height
- LED lights for night lighting
- Generous cable lengths for free positioning
- Easily moved ground spike holder for the solar panel
- Designed for fixed installation of solar panels
- Switch on the front of the battery housing
- Power supply: 6V DC (via photovoltaics)
- Battery: 3.7V, 2ah
- Dimensions sphere: 27 x 27 cm (W x D footprint); 21 cm diameter
- Dimensions base: 34.5 x 61.5 x 34.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions pump: 4 x 3 x 5.7 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions solar panel: 15 x 1.8 x 20 cm (WxHxD)
- Spike length: 30 cm (14 cm soil - panel; 16 cm spit)
- Cable length solar panel: 2 m
- Cable length pump / LED rings: 5 m
- Base weight: 5 kg
- Weight sphere: 2.4 kg
- Weight pump: about 190g (incl. cable)
- Weight solar panel: 490 g (incl. cable)
- Weight spike: about 60g (complete)
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x sprinkler ball
- 1 x base
- 1 x solar panel with battery
- 1 x water pump
- 1 x ground spike (3 parts: 1 x skewer, 1 x extension, 1 x bracket)
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.
I have had this fountain for a little under 2 years and now the battery will no longer charge. i have tried to replace it, but the battery is actually stuck to the unit and cannot be removed. this is such a disappointment as that's the reason i bought this fountain due to it's back up battery. now my fountain does not work without the sun. i live in a built up area where sunlight is limited so i rely on the battery but now i cannot use this fountain for more than an hour due to the sun being hidden. this is such a scam as the battery cannot be replaced. ive contacted the company twice but i've not had a single response. such a scam. save your money and buy from a reputable company.