- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 1st of October and the 30th of November 2021 can be returned till the 31st of January 2022.
- Versatile: high-quality construction in a classic design with a elegant rust finish
- Clever: comfortable and ergonomic working height for back-friendly work
- Grow your own: large raised garden bed for growing flowers, herbs and vegetables
- Robust: reinforcing beams for maximum stability
- Weatherproof: due to 0.6 mm thick, galvanised sheet steel
- Easy to assemble: uncomplicated and quick assembly
Delicious, fresh and grown on your own garden bed: with the blumfeldt Rust Grow raised garden bed, you can grow your own daily vegetable servings and transform terraces, courtyards or front gardens into green havens.
Juicy tomatoes, sweet strawberries, crunchy courgettes and aromatic herbs are easy to grow in the ideal growing conditions. The sturdy frame construction of the garden bed is made of galvanised corrugated steel and reliably protected against the weather. So the Rust Grow can withstand wind and weather all year round. The elegant rust finish perfectly completes the harmonious overall appearance.
A colourful feast for the eyes and a healthy treat for the senses: the blumfeldt Rust Grow creates ideal conditions. This enables comparatively higher yields compared to flat beds. Gardening is much more fun when you are comfortably standing up and, above all, it is easy on your back. The raised beds also protect your plants against pests such as snails.
It's time to get things moving: with the blumfeldt Rust Grow raised garden bed, everyone can start discovering their green thumb.
Properties & dimensions
- Ideally suited for growing vegetables such as tomatoes, string beans, courgettes or pumpkins
- Material: galvanised corrugated steel sheet
- material thickness: 0.6 mm
- Galvanised screws
- easy and quick to assemble
- Rust finish
- Dimensions: approx. 200 x 90 x 100 cm (WxHxD)
- Working height: approx. 90 cm
- Weight: approx. 30.5 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x raised garden bed
- Illustrated assembly instructions
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 14 - 20 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.