- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Blossoming prospects: automatic and solar-powered irrigation system for up to 40 potted and garden plants
- Environmentally friendly: solar panel with lithium-ion battery (1,500 mAh) for automatic charging
- Smart assistance during the holidays: through numerous setting options via control unit
- Flexible programming: watering interval and duration individually adjustable
- No special water connection necessary: 12-volt pump with a flow rate of 2 l/min also suitable for rain barrels
- All inclusive: Solar panel with a control unit, 18-metre hose (7/9mm), 12-metre hose (4/6mm), antisiphon, particle filter, Y-shaped quad coupling, 20 couplings, 40 droppers and 3 hose plugs
Plants continue to bloom even after the holidays: with the Blumfeldt Greenkeeper Solar irrigation system, this is possible. This smart assistant cares for up to 40 pots orplants and waters them autonomously via the control unit. The irrigation set is powered by a solar panel and requires no additional power supply. It can therefore be used in the garden or in an open field, provided there is a water source nearby such as a rain barrel. The device is therefore a particularly environmentally friendly, energy-saving and flexible alternative to systems needing to be connected to an outlet.
With the help of the Greenkeeper Solar, the irrigation system can be programmed according to individual needs. In intervals of 12 hours, or in intervals of 1-15 days, the pump switches on and releases droplets waters for 10-50 seconds or for 1-9 minutes for a more intense watering.
The comprehensive Blumfeldt irrigation set, which consists of two hoses of different thicknesses, 20 couplings and 40 drippers, enables targeted water supply at a flow rate of 2 l/min. An anti-siphon valve also prevents the water from flowing back. Thus, thanks to numerous adjustment options and the irrigation method, no a single drop of water is wasted.
Thanks to technology, getting up early in the morning to escape the summer heat is a thing of the past, as is the time-consuming watering of plants on the balcony or in the greenhouse. However, the environmentally friendly irrigation system not only distributes water, but can also be used for the efficient distribution of fertilizer.
No longer having a chore of watering the plants and no more drooping flower heads when its cloudy: The Blumfeldt Greenkeeper Solar irrigation system waters plants and saves the time and energy of busy gardeners.
Properties & dimensions
- Solar panel with a control unit
- Suitable for up to 40 potted and garden plants
- Flexible use thanks to its high mobility
- Watering interval: 12 h, or 1-15 days
- Watering duration: 10-50 s, or 1-9 min
- Material of hose: Vinyl
- Flow rate: 2 l/min
- Delivery height: 3 m max.
- Lithium-ion battery: 1,500 mAh
- Power supply: 12 V / 0.7-0.9 A
- Pack size: approx. 28 x 15.5 x 28 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions of large hose: 7/9 mm x 18 m
- Dimensions of small hose: 4/6 mm x 12 m
- Weight: approx. 23 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x solar panel with control unit
- 1 x 18-meter hose (7/9mm)
- 1 x 12-meter hose (4/6mm)
- 1 x Y-shaped quad coupling
- 20 x quad coupling
- 40 x dropper
- 3 x hose plugs
- 1 x particulate filter
- 1 x antisiphon
- Multilingual instruction manuals
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.
Wonderful piece of kit, the self contained battery seems to last ages in my 6 x 4 Greenhouse, the irrigation system is not a drip feed so only needs the pump on for a very short time per session, I found 15seconds three times a day to be sufficient.