- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Two ergonomically shaped sunloungers with soft padding and armrests
- Easy-care and quick-drying covers made of double 1x2 textile
- Upholstery made of quick dry foam: very soft and drying fast
- Formable and breathable seat cushions
- Light steel tube frame with weather-resistant powder coating
With the first warming rays of spring sunlight reaching the balcony or the terrace, the Blumfeldt Vitello Noble Grey sun lounger are ready and waiting for their first use. The large, ergonomically shaped sunbeds embed sun worshipers and those seeking recreation on a soft foam padding.
In the manufacturing process, Blumfeldt has paid attention to high quality. The robust frames consist of 13 mm thick, powder coated steel pipes, 1.5 mm thick material. The hard-wearing lying surfaces are made of breathable plastic fabric. In addition to the skin-friendlyfeatures thanks to air circulation, it is weather-resistant and extremely easy to clean: dirt can simply be wiped off with a damp cloth.
The special feature, however, is the upholstery made from quick dry foam. Whether rain or sunbathing water - the open cell structure causes water to escape unimpeded. Thus, molds and the unpleasant odors resulting from moisture are prevented.
In addition to their elegant and noble appearance, the Blumfeldt Vitello Noble Gray resting beds are highly load-bearing and provide for a lot of space to relax with their 72 cm wide lying surfaces.
The sunbeds of Blumfeldt take up little space and are set up in no time. Noble pallor was yesterday - today you sunbathe on the Vitello Noble Gray sunloungers.
Properties & dimensions
- Adjustable backrests
- Maximum load up to 150 kg each
- Protection against rust thanks to powder coating
- Quick dry foam: prevents mold and unpleasant odors
- Low weight
- Plastic stopper for secure, non-slip stand
- Durable and robust construction
- Weather resistant and easy to maintain
- Supporting tubes: 13 x 1.5 mm
- Adjustment dimension: about 72 x 104 x 140 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions collapsed: 65 x 36 x 70 cm (WxHxD)
- Lying area: 170 x 65 cm (LxW)
- Weight: about 8 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 2 x sunlounger
- Installation instructions in English (other languages: German)
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.