- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- As pleasant as the sun: IR Comfort Heat warms you and your guests with healthy infrared rays, even on cool days
- Fast heat: heating table with 1200 watt carbon infrared heating tube
- Infrared sensors: 3 sensors with a range of approx. 60 cm for automatic activation of the heating when approaching
- In wind & weather: can be used outdoors thanks to splash protection (IP44)
- Everything at a glance: with switchable white LED lighting
- Robust: elegant, 50 cm glass plate made of tinted 8 mm safety glass
- Sit in warmth: table height of 65 cm is perfect for the seating area
Want to enjoy coffee or mulled wine on the terrace during the cold season? No problem, because the blumfeldt Primal Heat 65 bistro table with infrared heating element provides cosy warmth with an elegant look.
The blumfeldt Primal Heat 65 is a heated bistro table with a robust safety glass top and atmospheric LED lighting that enriches every outdoor seating area with light and warmth. In the base of the 65 cm high terrace table, a 1200 watt carbon infrared heating element provides quick, pleasant warmth. Thanks to the IR ComfortHeat system, it is not the air that is heated, but the illuminated objects and people. In sensor mode, three infrared sensors ensure the smart operation of the heating element. If there are objects or people in a radius of around 60 cm, the radiant heater works at full power. If the detection area is empty, however, it switches to energy-saving, reduced operation. Thanks to protection class IP44, the table can be safely used outside.
The 50 cm diameter table top made of elegantly tinted, 8 mm thick safety glass creates plenty of space for drinks, coffee services or snacks. A switchable white LED lamp illuminates the table surface from below and ensures the best visibility even in the late evening. The table is given stability by a solid base weight, which has a stylish appearance thanks to a cover made of brushed stainless steel.
Enjoy the terrace even on cooler days: thanks to the integrated infrared heating element, with the blumfeldt Primal Heat 65 bistro table, you are always warm.
Available sizes: bistro table 65 cm, high table 95 cm (article 10031875)
Properties & dimensions
- For outdoor use
- Power: 1200 watts
- Effective area: up to 24 m²
- Range: approx. 5 m
- Degree of protection: IP44
- Heating element: carbon
- On / off switch on the stand
- IR sensor reacts to objects or people within 60 cm
- If the IR detection area is empty, the table switches to reduced heating mode
- Lighting and heating function can be switched on and off individually
- Safe stance due to floor weight with cover made of brushed stainless steel
- Light colour: cool white
- Power supply: 220 - 240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: approx. 50 x 65 cm (ØxH)
- Cable length: 180 cm
- Weight: approx.15.1 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x bistro table (assembly kit)
- Multilingual user manual
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.
Absolutely useless. Can pretty much cuddle it and still not be really warm.
The heater is well made but too weak for my needs.
The 1 star is for the awful customer service.
I've been trying to return it for over a month now and despite using the online return tool, and emailing and telephoning, I can't get the company to tell me what to do to return the item,
I'm aware that many people are working from home now but 1 whole month even to get the return instructions or get someone to pick up the phone is not acceptable.
I'm very frustrated.