Königsbrunn Solar Fountain
- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Environmentally-friendly solar-powered fountain
- Suitable for installation in gardens, on terraces, in gardens or in the conservatory
- Powerful 2 W solar panel with 300cm² photovoltaic surface
- Max. 200 litres of pumping capacity per hour
- Up to 8 hours of operation by battery power
The sun king moves into the green: the Blumfeldt Königsbrunn solar-powered fountain gives gardens, terraces, gardens and conservatories a majestic atmosphere, completely independently from the power grid.
Currents of water continually gush from the head of the Blumfeldt Königsbrunn garden fountain, running down the outer surface of the sphere to the hidden basin below where the water begins its journey anew. The result is a visually attractive fountain that invites you to meditative relaxation and offers a refreshing backdrop for lush greenery or sitting areas. Made entirely of polyresin, the design in polished basalt look brings an indestructible charm. In dark hours, a crown of LED lights illuminates the area to give it a royal atmosphere.
With a 300 cm² large solar panel, the Königsbrunn solar fountain is completely independent of grid-connected power supply. Using only the power of the sun, the fountain can pull up to 200 litres of gushing water per hour through the ball port, while at the same time charging the built-in battery. The supplied pump and light crown can hold up to eight hours of power. The LEDs switch on automatically in darkness. To secure the solar panel, a ground spike is included, which may be quickly and easily placed.
The generous cable lengths allow for high freedom in placement. The 5 m long cables for the pump and LED ring as well as the resilient plastic material allow the Blumfeldt Königsbrunn garden fountain to be placed in the centre of larger ponds - almost as if it were the throne of the Frog Prince.
Available versions: smooth base, curved base (item 10027997).
Properties & dimensions
- On / off switch on the battery housing
- Connections (battery): 1 x solar panel, 1 x water pump, 1 x LED ring
- Fountain ball individually suitable as pond water feature
- Built-in water reservoir in the base
- Maximum height of the water fountain: 0.8 m
- Projection height of the water: about 0.4 m
- Freely-adjustable pump power / fountain height
- LED lights for wreath of night lighting
- Generous cable lengths for free positioning
- Easy to move
- Ground spike for the solar panel
- Material: polyresin
- Designed for fixed installation of the solar panels
- Power supply: 6V DC (via photovoltaic))
- Battery: 3.7V, 2ah
- Dimensions ball: 27 x 27 cm (W x D footprint); 21 cm Ø ball)
- Dimensions fountain: 35 x 62 x 36 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions pump: 4 x 3 x 5.7 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions solar panel: 20 x 1.8 x 15 cm (WxHxD)
- Length spike: 30 cm (14 cm soil - panel; 16 cm spear)
- Cable length solar panel: 2 m
- Cable length pump / LED rings: 5 mm
- Weight fountain: about 9.5 kg
- Weight solar panel: about 490 g (incl. cable)
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x sprinkler ball
- 1 x base
- 1 x solar panel with battery
- 1 x water pump
- 1 x ground spike (3 parts: 1 x spear, 1 x extension, 1 x bracket)
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.