- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Alluring fountain as a decoration in the garden, on the terrace, or in the living room
- Romantic form in the Baroque style combined with modern elegance within its concrete appearance
- Independent of main power supply through its 3W solar panel with its built-in 7.4 V / 2000 mAh battery
- Suitable for continuous operation since it requires no electricity
- 2 levels of a 30 and 60 cm diameter
As alluring as the gardens of Versailles, the Blumfeldt bird bath adds a touch of baroque romance to any garden, terrace or courtyard. The garden fountain combines antique forms with a modern design within its concrete appearance, and thus provides a striking decorative element.
Starting with the hint of a budding flower, the water escapes from the top and lands in the 30 cm water basin before beautifully flowing over into the 60 cm basin underneath. From there, by means of an electric pump, the water is pumped anew. The wide edges and the flat, expansive water basins makes it an attractive place for songbirds to settle down and use it as a bird bath, a spectacle which never ceases to be fascinating.
The fountain of the Blumfeldt bird bath is powered by a miniature pump. 250 liters of water is transporter per hour to a height of about one meter. A 3 We solar panel provides the necessary power, so that the fountain is completely independent of a main power supply. A 5 m long cable between the panel and pump ensures optimum positioning of the solar panel, which is anchored in the ground by a spike. The wiring is completely hidden within the foot of the fountain. A built-in 7.4 V / 2000 mAh battery is charged during the course of the day and can keep the pump running in the night for up to 8 hours.
Please note that the on/off switch returns to the off state in the event of complete battery discharge. The pump must then be switch on manually.
Properties & dimensions
- On/off switch on the solar panel
- Powerful miniature pump with a 250 l/h flow rate and a 1 m lift capacity
- Wide pool edges and shallow water basins, ideal as a bird bath or bird drinking station
- 5 m cable between the solar panel and pump for many configuration possibilities
- Solar panel with a ground spike for firmly anchoring it in the ground
- Hidden cable routing in the base
- Protection class: IP44 (splash-proof)
- LED charge indicatory of the Battery: (green=full, orange=half full, red=empty)
- Maximum batter life: 8 hours
- Material: polyresin
- Power supply: 9 V~ via the 3 W solar panel & 7.4 V / 2000 mAh battery
- Fountain dimensions: approx. 60 x 90 cm (ØxH)
- Solar panel dimensions: approx. 19 x 22 x 5 cm (WxHxD)
- Cable length: 5 m
- Weight: approx. 11 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x decorative fountain
- 1 x pump
- 1 x solar panel
- 1 x spike
- User manual in German (other languages: English)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.