- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 1st of October and the 30th of November 2021 can be returned till the 31st of January 2022.
- Classic splendour: bistro table in art nouveau style
- Genuine marble tabletop: classic, elegant unique specimen
- Easy to clean: owing to polished surface
- Stable & easy to assemble: base made of robust cast iron
- Visible quality: beautiful combination of base and tabletop
- Weatherproof: for indoor and outdoor use
When the blumfeldt Patras bistro table invites you to take a seat, the Golden Twenties awaken to a new life.
Luxurious enjoyment with an Art Nouveau atmosphere - that's what the blumfeldt Patras garden table promises, and it certainly pulls out all the stops: the 60 cm diameter tabletop is made of cleanly polished, genuine marble, so that each table is unique. The grain and colouring of the stone always bring out its own unique character and adds a new sparkle to any setting. This is further enhanced by the sturdy cast-iron base with floral decorations. Whether for breakfast on the balcony, for a sociable coffee on the terrace or a romantic candlelight dinner under a starry sky: the blumfeldt Patras marble table always offers the right ambience.
The blumfeldt Patras bistro table revives the glamour of the Golden Twenties.
Properties & dimensions
- black marble with grey graining
- large table top with a diameter of 60 cm
- exceptionally sturdy bistro table
- Table top material: real marble
- Material base: solid cast iron
- in art nouveau design with tripod
- Table edge smoothly grinded
- with additional decorative edging
- classically decorated pedestal
- polished surface
- High-quality processing
- particularly stable stand
- for indoors and outdoors
- very easy to assemble
- available with black or white marble top
- Dimensions: approx. 60 x 71 cm (ØxH)
- Weight: approx. 23 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x bistro table
- 1 x assembly instructions
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.