- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 1st of October and the 30th of November 2021 can be returned till the 31st of January 2022.
- Effective: Infrared heater with a carbon heating element for a pleasant warmth
- Powerful: heats with 2000 watts for rapid heating and high heating power
- Comfortable operation: timer for up to 24 hours and a remote control
- Variable use: compact dimensions and low weight
- For outdoor use: IP34 provides protection against sprays of and jets of water
A master of its trade: the Blumfeldt Heat Guru IR radiant heater ensures cosy warmth on the terrace or balcony at any time of the year. The infrared heater not only heats the ambient air, but transfers the heat directly to the people and objects being illuminated.
The carbon heating element with 2000 watts ensures high heating power and effective radiation. You can choose between 3 heating levels of 650, 1350 and 2000 watts. A timer enables automatic switch-off after 1 to 24 hours. The radiant heater can be conveniently operated using the provided remote control as well as on the device. Thanks to IP34, the radiator is protected against spray and water jets and is therefore ideally suited for outdoor use. Thanks to its compact dimensions and low weight, it is extremely mobile and can be used wherever it is needed.
For cosy evenings and cuddly hours: the Heat Guru IR radiant heater from Blumfeldt.
Properties & dimensions
- Infrared heater
- Timer up to 24 hours
- Mobile and compact
- Includes a remote control
- Environmentally friendly
- IP Rating: 34
- Power: 2000 watts
- Required batteries: 2 x AAA battery
- Power supply: 220-240V~ | 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: approx. 30 x 100 cm (ØxH)
- Power cable length: approx. 180 cm
- Weight: approx. 5.1 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x radiator
- 1 x remote control
- Operating instructions in English (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.