- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- As pleasant as the sun: IR Comfort Heat warms you and your guests with healthy infrared rays, even on cool days
- Powerful: infrared heater with 2700 watts and carbon heating elements for pleasant warmth
- Highly efficient and durable: with three individually selectable infrared carbon heating elements
- Convenient operation: on the device or by remote control
- All included: includes remote control
- Everything at a glance: optional LED light with 18 watts
- For outdoor use: IP34 offers protection against splash and water jets
The blumfeldt Megalith radiant heater provides cosy warmth on the terrace or balcony in every season. Thanks to IR ComfortHeat, the infrared heater not only warms the ambient air, but also transfers the heat directly to the people and objects being illuminated.
Three carbon heating elements, each with 900 watts, ensure high heating power and effective radiation. You can choose how many of the heating levels you want to switch on at the same time. At the highest level, 2700 watts properly heat up to provide cosy warmth everywhere. The radiant heater can also be conveniently controlled using the supplied remote control as well as directly on the device. Thanks to the IP34 degree of protection, the heater is protected against spray and water jets and is therefore ideally suited for outdoor use.
For cosy evenings and pleasant hours: the Megalith radiant heater from blumfeldt.
Note: The device is only suitable for outdoor use.
Properties & dimensions
- For outdoor use only
- Power: 2700 watts
- Effective area: up to 54 m²
- Effective range: approx. 5 m
- Degree of protection: IP34
- No warm-up phase, generates heat immediately
- Carbon heating element
- Includes remote control
- 3 power levels
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: approx. 40 x 168 x 40 cm (WxHxD)
- Cable length: approx. 170 cm
- Weight: approx. 13 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x radiant heater
- 1 x remote control
- 1 x mounting material
- Multilingual user manual
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.