- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Practical warmth: IR ComfortHeat warms you and your guests with healthy infrared rays
- Powerful: 2500 watt infrared heating element
- Extremely low-glare: gold-coated carbon tube with MinimalGlare Heating Tube technology for minimal light intensity
- Flexible: 9 selectable heating levels and 24-hour switch-off timer for the individual warmth experience
- Durable: extremely effective carbon heating tube with aluminium reflector
- Intuitive: easy control via touch panel with LED display
- Safe: perfect outdoor use thanks to splash protection according to IP65
- Space-saving: simple wall installation including brackets or use as standing device
Height-adjustable: stand freely adjustable from 110 to 178 cm
When the sun goes down, does the fun have to end? Not with the blumfeldt Dark Wave Stand infrared heater! With the space-saving, efficient wall-mounted radiant heater, the party can really get started in the evening. When the temperatures drop, the practical remote control can be used to simply switch on the desired heating level, breathing new life into every party. You can dine comfortably outdoors until late at night.
Twice as easy: the lightweight blumfeldt Dark Wave Stand electric heater can be positioned freely in the garden or on the terrace on the supplied stand, or it can be easily mounted on the wall and will therefore not be in the way as it warms all terrace guests quickly and efficiently with 2500 watts from above. The IR ComfortHeat technology makes use of the principle of solar heat: illuminated objects and people are heated in a targeted manner without having to heat the air unnecessarily. An absolute highlight - or in this case rather low light - is the MinimalGlare Heating Tube: the infrared carbon tube is specially coated with gold to filter almost all emitted red light. As a result, the name suits the blumfeldt Dark Wave Stand radiant heater: it emits almost no visible light and is absolutely glare-free, even when you are looking directly into the heating tube. As such, everyone can enjoy the warm area without being blinded. With its practical touch panel with LED display, one of 9 heat levels can be selected at the touch of a button or the switch-off timer can be set in hourly steps from 1 to 24 hours. You can plan outdoor dinners, garden parties or garage parties without worrying about the temperature, because with a click of the toggle switch, pleasant, cosy warmth is generated without a long warm-up phase. The wall brackets required for outdoor installation are included. And of course, the housing is splash-proof according to IP65. The non-tilting stand is freely adjustable in height between 1.10 and 1.78 m and has a tiltable bracket for the radiant heater in order to optimally adapt it to all heating requirements.
Celebrate late into the night, enjoy time outdoors with friends or a romantic evening with wine and candlelight on the terrace until the stars twinkle in the sky. Thanks to the blumfeldt Dark Wave Stand infrared radiant heater, it stays cosy and warm until the end.
This device is intended for outdoor use only.
Properties & dimensions
- On / off switch on the back of the device via toggle switch
- Power: 2500 watts
- Effective area: up to 40 m²
- Effective range: approx. 2 - 4 m
- Degree of protection: IP65
- No warm-up phase, generates heat immediately
- 9 heating levels
- Switch-off timer up to 24 hours
- Housing: die-cast aluminium
- High accuracy of heat emission
- Easy to attach to the wall with the included wall brackets, screws and dowels
- Does not take up any space as it is installed at a height of at least 1.80 m
- Infrared heat: targeted heat emission to people and objects and not to the environment
- Telescopic stand base
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ / 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions radiant heater: approx. 82 x 13 x 11 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions stand: approx. 86.5 x 110 to 178 cm (ØxH)
- Cable length: 180 cm
- Weight heater: approx. 2.5 kg
- Weight stand: approx. 3.6 kg
- Total weight: approx. 6.1 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x infrared heater
- 1 x mounting material
- 1 x stand
- Multilingual instruction manual
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.
Received the item with 2 screws missing. The manual is useless. There are no clear instructions on how to attach the heater to the stand. It might be helpful if you gave instructions via You Tube.
Poor quality instructions lets down what is a very expensive item. Hopefully, when we have finally worked out how to assemble it we will find that it works well.
Has continental 2 pin plug and comes with a converter contraption to UK 3 pins. This is too big to fully push into any outdoor socket and prevents the waterproofing lid of the socket to close. Any other arrangement including using an indoor socket will invalidate the guarantee: A useless product for this country. Customer service equally useless, was happy to give a refund or 10% off, but is unable to give or refer to technical assistance. A pity as it looks good product, but sogar untested! Hoping this review will provoke a more helpful response. Andrea H
I love my infrared heater, you can immediately feel the heat and it keeps everyone warm. My friends were so impressed they both ordered one each.