- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Practical warmth: patio heater with integrated gold tube
- As pleasant as the sun: IR ComfortHeat warms you and your guests with healthy infrared rays, even on cool days
- No glare: gold-coated heating tubes for low light emissions
- Strong power: thanks to an output of 2000 watts
- Ceiling lighting: with 2 integrated LED lights
- Convenient: simple operation by remote control
- For outdoor use: IP55 for protection against moisture and foreign bodies
- Easy to attach: supplied bracket and chain for wall or ceiling mounting
With the blumfeldt Gold Bar Shine patio heater, the party can really get going in the evening thanks to its powerful performance, space-saving installation and integrated ceiling lighting.
The lightweight blumfeldt Gold Bar Shine infrared heater can be easily mounted on the wall or ceiling, and is therefore not in the way as it warms terrace guests quickly and efficiently from above with an output of 2000 watts. The IR ComfortHeat technology makes use of the principle of solar heat: illuminated objects and people are heated in a targeted manner without unnecessarily heating up the surrounding air. Even a fresh breeze can hardly affect the heating output. With its practical remote control, the heating function and the switchable ceiling lighting with 2 LED lights can be switched on and off in seconds.
This means that dinners outdoors, garden parties or garage parties can be planned without worrying about the temperature. The gold-coated infrared tube also reduces the luminous effect of the radiant heater to a minimum, so that everyone can enjoy the warm area unblinded. Thanks to the IP55 protection, the device is also perfectly suitable for outdoor use and protected against dust and water jets.
Celebrate late into the night: thanks to the blumfeldt Gold Bar Shine patio heater, everything stays brightly lit and cosy and warm until the end.
Properties & dimensions
- On / off switch on the device
- Power: 2000 watts
- Effective area: up to 40 m²
- Range of heating effect: approx. 5 m
- Heating element: gold tube with low light emission
- Weatherproof housing with powder coating
- Remote control for convenient on / off switching
- Degree of protection: IP55
- Includes mounting material
- IR Comfort Heat technology: targeted heat release to people and objects and not to the environment
- Power supply remote control: 1 x CR 2025 button cell (3 V; included in delivery)
- Power supply: 220-240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: approx. 100 x 10.5 x 18 cm (WxHxD)
- Cable: approx. 150 cm
- Weight: approx. 2.8 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x infrared heater
- 1 x remote control
- 1 x mounting material
- Multilingual instruction manual
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.
Rubbish! Worked for about 30 seconds. Emailed twice but no response. Don't buy from these.