- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Solid granite umbrella stand with polished surface
- Small footprint with 45 x 45 cm - ideal for terraces, balconies and the garden
- Polished stainless steel shank for umbrellas with a shaft thickness of 4 to 5 cm
- Stainless steel flange at the transition to the stone for increased stability
- Two built-in bottom rollers and stainless steel pull handle for easy positioning
The rock in the sun! The massive Shirmherr 30SQ granite umbrella stand from Blumfeldt keeps your sun umbrella secure under all weather conditions.
Nothing is disturbed. The natural stone does what it promises and makes for a good showpiece on the balcony, the terrace and in the garden.
In its highly polished stainless steel shaft, sun umbrellas with a stem thickness of 4 to 5 cm can find a place. A plastic ring prevents the direct contact between the shaft and the umbrella stem. Two setscrews on the bracket secure the umbrella and give it additional stability in the stand. The stainless steel flange at the transition to the stone provides additional stability.
Two ground rollers built into the stone and a hinged stainless steel pull handle facilitate the positioning of the sunshade stand. Thus, the 30 kg heavy Blumfeldt Shirmherr 30SQ can be moved to any desired location. Always have protection from the sun.
Available versions: square, round (item: 10031462), rectangular (item: 10031463)
Properties & dimensions
- Stainless steel shaft with plastic ring
- Two plastic feet
- Bevelled edges
- Two locking screws
- Material: granite natural stone, stainless steel
- Colour: grey
- Dimensions granite plate: about 45 x 6 x 45 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions tube: about 30 x 5.5 cm (HxØ)
- Inner diameter plastic ring: 4 & 5 cm
- Material thickness granite: 6 cm
- Weight: about 30.4 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x stand
- 1 x stainless steel tube
- 1 x plastic ring with reduction ring
- 2 x locking screw
- 1 x nut
- 1 x washer
- English language manual (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.