- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 30 day cooling off period
- Filigree and graceful: pergola for the garden or the terrace
- Water resistant polyester cover with PU coating
- Stable yet light construction made of steel
- Weather resistant powder coating and black galvanized screws
- Ideal as terrace roof or canopy
The Blumfeldt Allure Pergola paints a promise of dreamy hours on the terrace or garden between ivy and roses, where a secret charm whispers.
Rediscovered as an element of the ornamental garden during the Renaissance, the pergola not only acts as sun protection and tendril aid, but at the same time brings a lot of charm into the garden. With its filigree steel rods, the Blumfeldt Allure distinguishes itself from the usual pavilion constructions.
The light-weight steel construction emphasizes the delicacy and the powder coating on the other hand defies the year-round weather influences. Matching the delicate look, the roof appears in S-shape over the steel posts. The 180 g/m² polyester fabric has a water-repellent PU coating, so that lukewarm nights don't come to a prompt ending due to pouring rain.
In the image of Art Nouveau, the Blumfeldt Allure Pergola combines form and functionality and artfully weaves in the steel construction for dreamy hours between tendrils and tender buds.
Available colours: dark grey, light beige (10030689)
Properties & dimensions
- Material sun roof: 180 g/m² polyester with water-repellent polyurethane coating
- Material frame: powder-coated steel
- Optional ground mounting (screws not included in delivery)
- Easy attachment of the roof with hook-and-loop fasteners
- Colour roof: dark gray
- Sun roof base: about 300 x 250 cm (WxD)
- Height front 200 cm
- Rear height: 260 cm
- Weight: about 2 kg
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.