- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Provides shade: complete pavilion set for terraces and outdoor sitting areas
- Sturdy: lightweight construction made of aluminium square tube
- Spacious: covered area of 3 x 3 metres
- High quality: 10 x 10 cm corner posts with 1 mm material thickness
- Shade as desired: continuously retractable and extendable roof by cable
- Flexible and windproof: all 4 side panels can be rolled up and down
- Protected from mildew: fabric of the roof with water-repellent coating
- Stainless: thanks to aluminium and weather-resistant powder coating
- Elegant design: fits in any garden ambience
The Blumfeldt Pantheon Cortina pavilion turns a terrace or sitting area into a temple of relaxation! With its elegant design, the pavilion fits into every garden atmosphere.
The complete pavilion set contains everything needed to turn an area of 3 x 3 metres into a shady summer spot with little effort. The frame of 10 x 10 cm posts with 1 mm thickness is not only extremely stable: thanks to the powder-coated aluminium, it is also very light. Perfect for long-term outdoor recreation - without rusting.
With the infinitely adjustable fabric roof made of 180 g / m² polyester, you can fully control the amount of shade and sun. The cable pull allows the sun roof of the pavilion to glide smoothly forward and back on its guide rails, while the water-repellent coating protects against mold and short rain showers. The flexible side panels can be rolled up and down, and are made from 160 g / m² polyester fabric to keep you protected from the wind all the time.
Enjoy the sun and relax in the shade: the Pantheon Cortina pavilion by Blumfeldt.
Properties & dimensions
- Fabric washable
- Material fabric (roof): polyester 180 g
- Material fabric (side panels): polyester 160 g
- With magnetic rail stop
- Dimensions: approx. 300 x 230 x 300 cm (WxHxD)
- Height to transverse post: 201 cm
- Dimensions post: 10 x 10 cm (WxD)
- Weight: approx. 60 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x pavilion (assembly kit)
- 1 x mounting material
- English assembly instructions (other languages: German)
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.
We love this, it is so sturdy and we have screwed it down on top of the decking. Many people have commented and said how much better this looks from the standard structures. The materials are top quality and the roof is waterproof so we do not have any drips of water. We got the beige one, and it was well worth the money. As for putting it together, well, I'd use a bit of common sense along with the instructions, eg, they ask you to thread the poles through the roof material before attaching, do not do this, you need to add the poles together as you are attaching it to the roof. Instructions could be a lot better but you will get there. It took us all day to put it up. But, its still worth it, love it!