- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- For inside and outside: decorative square planter
- Timeless simplicity: Japanese Zen design with a brown wood look
- Extremely solid: fiberglass, fiberton and magnesium blend
- Fast setup: lower weight than terracotta
- Free choice of location: no water drainage hole
In the Blumfeldt Timberflor plant pot, perennials, flowers and shrubs find a new decorative home and embellish interior and exterior areas with their green and blooming splendor.
The plant pot always shows plants from their best side and really accentuates them with its simple, square shape in a Japanese Zen look. No matter if they are indoors or outdoors: the innovative material mixture of fiberglass, fiberton and magnesium absorbs no water and is not only extremely solid, but also completely frost-proof. Although the planter is much lighter than a comparable pot made of terracotta or concrete, it is stable and solid thanks to the material used.
With a Decaflor plant pot from Blumfeldt, green plants can become real flowering perennials.
Properties & dimensions
- Suitable for direct planting or as a planter
- Safe stance even in strong wind
- Splinter- and crack-free perforation for outdoor installation
- Dimensions: 60 x 50 x 30 cm (WxHxD)
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x vessel
- Delivery without user manual
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.