- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Versatile: high-quality construction in a classic design with a noble rust finish
- Clever: comfortable and back-friendly work due to comfortable working height
- Grow your very own: large raised bed for growing flowers, herbs and vegetables
Delicious, fresh and grown on your own garden bed: with the blumfeldt Rust Grow raised bed, you can grow your own daily vegetable portions and transform terraces, courtyards or front gardens into green oases.
Juicy tomatoes, sweet strawberries, crunchy courgettes and aromatic herbs are easy to grow thanks to the ideal growing conditions. The sturdy frame construction of the garden bed is made of galvanised corrugated steel and is safely protected against the weather. So the Rust Grow withstands wind and weather all year round. The elegant rust finish completes the harmonious overall picture.
A colourful feast for the eyes and a healthy treat for the senses: the blumfeldt Rust Grow creates optimal conditions. This enables comparatively higher yields than with flat beds. Gardening is much more fun when you are standing comfortably and, most importantly, it is easy on your back. The raised beds also protect your plants against pests such as snails.
It's time to get things moving: with the blumfeldt Rust Grow raised bed, everyone can discover their green thumb.
Properties & dimensions
- Ideally suited for growing vegetables such as tomatoes, runner beans, courgettes or pumpkins
- Material: galvanised corrugated steel sheet
- material thickness: 0.6 mm
- Galvanised screws
- uncomplicated and quick assembly
- Rust finish
- Dimensions: approx. 100 x 60 x 100 cm (WxHxD)
- Working height: approx. 60 cm
- Weight: approx. 11.5 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x raised bed
- Illustrated assembly instructions
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.