- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Versatile: high-quality construction in a classic design with an elegant rust finish
- Clever: comfortable and back-friendly work thanks to a comfortable working height
- Own cultivation: large raised bed for growing flowers, herbs and vegetables
- Robust: reinforcement bars for maximum stability
- Weatherproof: thanks to 0.6 mm thick, galvanised sheet steel
- Simple assembly: uncomplicated and quick assembly
Delicious, fresh and from your own bed: with the blumfeldt Rust Grow raised bed, you can grow your daily vegetable portions yourself and transform terraces, courtyards or front gardens into green oases.
Because juicy tomatoes, sweet strawberries, crunchy courgette and aromatic herbs can be grown easily thanks to ideal growing conditions. The stable frame construction of the garden bed is made of galvanised corrugated sheet steel and is safely protected against the elements. The Rust Grow defies wind and weather all year round. The elegant rust finish skillfully rounds off the harmonious overall picture.
Colourful feast for the eyes and healthy culinary delights: the blumfeldt Rust Grow creates optimal conditions. This enables comparatively higher yields than with flat beds. Gardening is much more enjoyable while standing comfortably and, above all, back-friendly. The raised beds also protect your plants against pests such as snails.
Time for something to grow: With the blumfeldt Rust Grow raised bed, everyone can discover their green thumb.
Properties & dimensions
- Ideal for growing vegetables such as tomatoes, runner beans, courgette or pumpkin
- Material: galvanised corrugated steel
- Material thickness: 0.6 mm
- Galvanised screws
- Uncomplicated and quick assembly
- Rust finish
- Dimensions: approx. 100 x 60 cm (ØxH)
- Working height: approx. 60 cm
- Weight: approx. 9.5 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x raised bed
- Illustrated assembly instructions
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.