- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 26th of October and the 31st of December can be returned till the 31st of January 2020.
Tasty, fresh and from your own flower bed: with the Blumfeldt High Grow Straight raised bed, you can grow your own daily vegetable portions and transform terraces, courtyards or gardens into green oases.
Because juicy tomatoes, sweet strawberries, crunchy courgette and aromatic herbs can easily be grown thanks to optimal growing conditions. Annual plants and year-round horticultural pleasures: the sturdy frame construction of the garden bed is made of corrugated steel and protected against the effects of weather with a special 120 g / m² zinc-aluminium Weather Shield Coating. The High Grow Straight defies wind and weather all year round.
Colourful eye candy and healthy delights: with the Blumfeldt High Grow Straight, you can achieve optimal growing conditions. This allows comparatively higher yields than flat beds. The elevated height allows for much more comfortable and back-friendly work for the gardener. And the working height of 60 cm also functions as an obstacle to vermin such as snails. With its volume of 970 litres, numerous humus layers can be brought into the raised bed, so that it can be used directly as a composter: simply place green waste between the layers of earth - this not only attracts earth loosening earthworms, it also permanently provides the bed with fresh nutrients.
It's time to start growing: with the Blumfeldt High Grow Straight raised bed, everyone can discover their green thumb.
Available colours: beige, silver (item: 10032316)
- Cultivation on your own: large raised bed for the cultivation of flowers, herbs and vegetables
- Weather Shield Coating: 120 g / m² zinc-aluminium coating for high weather resistance
- Organic cultivation: 970 litres volume for cultivation in the layer system with natural compost fertilization
- Natural barrier: vermin such as snails can only get to the elevated planter with difficulty
- Protects the back: 60 cm height for comfortable and back-friendly working thanks to comfortable working height
- Fresh & healthy: your own fruits & vegetables for the kitchen without pesticides
- Stable: firmly screwed steel corrugated sheet with material thickness of 0.6 mm
- Easy to assemble: all parts included and easy to assemble in about an hour
- Expandable: additionally available extensions and film roof to adjust the bed size or to use as a greenhouse
Properties & dimensions
- Ideal for growing vegetables such as tomatoes, runner beans, courgette or squash
- Garden fun for kids - perfect for growing strawberries
- Use as a flower meadow for a refuge for bees
- Material: steel corrugated iron
- Material thickness: 0.6 mm
- Stainless steel screws
- Uncomplicated and quick installation
- Colour: beige
- Dimensions: about 180 x 60 x 90 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: about 19 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x raised planter bed
- Illustrated assembly instructions
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.