- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Large raised bed for the cultivation of flowers, herbs and vegetables
- Zinc-aluminum alloy for high weather resistance
- Cultivation with layer system for best harvest results
- Hard for bugs like snails to get into bedding
- Comfortable and back-friendly gardening thanks to a pleasant working height
Delicious, fresh and from your own Raised Planter: with the Blumfeldt High Grow Raised Bed the daily vegetables are home grown and terraces, courtyards or front gardens are transformed into green oases.
Succulent tomatoes, sweet strawberries, crisp zucchini and aromatic herbs can be easily grown thanks to optimal growth conditions. One-year plants and annual gardeners' pleasure: the stable frame construction of the Raised Planter is protected from weather influences with steel corrugated iron and with a special zinc-aluminum alloy. So the High Grow defies wind and weather all year round.
Colourful eyecatcher and healthy palate pleasure: the Blumfeldt High Grow creates optimal environment for growth. This allows comparatively higher yields than with flat beds. Comfortably work while standing and above all it is back-friendly; like this the gardening pleasure is complete. And the working height of 80 cm at the same time is also an obstacle for unwanted guests as snails.
Time for life to sprout: with the Blumfeldt High Grow Raised Bed everyone can discover their green thumb.
Available colours: silver, beige (art .: 10031120)
Properties & dimensions
- Ideally suited for the cultivation of vegetables such as tomatoes, barbeans, courgettes or pumpkins
- Material: steel corrugated metal sheet
- Material thickness: 0.6 mm
- Galvanized screws
- Easyand fast assembly
- Colour: silver
- Dimensions: about 100 x 80 x 200 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: about 30 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x raised bed
- Illustrated mounting instructions
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 14 - 20 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.