- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Strong water pump: with a maximum delivery head of 40 metres
- Always ready: immediate water supply thanks to the 19-litre steel tank
- Full power: maintenance-free and smooth-running electric motor with 800 watts output
- High flow rate: pumps up to 3,000 litres of water per hour
- Pressure compensation: automatic regulation of pressure differences thanks to Total Pressure Control
- Versatile: suitable for pumping industrial water from rain barrels, wells or cisterns
- Safe: protected against splash water thanks to protection class IPX4
The Blumfeldt Liquidflow 800 domestic water system reliably pumps service water from rain barrels, wells, ponds or cisterns to its destination thanks to its strong pressure, delivery and suction capacity.
With 800 watts of power, the maintenance-free and smooth-running electric motor transports up to 3,000 litres of hot water per hour. The Liquidflow 800 is primarily used for watering beds and lawns in the garden and for operating toilet flushes or washing machines in the home. This not only saves fresh water and cash, it also protects the environment. Thanks to its strong suction power, the delivery height of the high-quality garden pump is a maximum of 40 metres, while the suction height, i.e. the height between the water level and the device, can be up to 8 metres. Thanks to TotalPressure Control, the domestic water is available at any time and without delay, since the pressure differences in the 19-litre steel tank are automatically regulated. The Liquidflow 800 is also IPX4 certified, which means it is protected against splashing water. It also has a 1" connection and is equipped with thermal dry run protection.
Let the water flow! The Blumfeldt Liquidflow 800 domestic waterworks is a powerful, environmentally-friendly and money-saving domestic water pump for the home, yard and garden.
Properties & dimensions
- Power: 800 watts
- Max. delivery head: 40 m
- Maximum suction height: 8 m
- Flow rate max .: 3,000 l / h
- TotalPressure Control (1.2 - 3.0 bar)
- Steel tank capacity: 19 l
- Protection class IPX4 (splash water protection)
- Connection pressure side: 1"
- Thermal dry run protection
- Foreign body size: 3 mm
- On / off switch on the device
- Power supply: 220-240V ~ / 50Hz (mains voltage)
- Dimensions: approx. 27 x 46.5 x 44 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 10.2 kg
- Power cord length: approx. 125 cm
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x household water system
- Multilingual user manual
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.