- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Simple raised-bed for vegetable and fruit plants, herbs and flowers
- Large cultivation area from 100 x 76 cm
- Comfortable to work without needing to bend-over thanks to its height of 79 cm
- Completely made of European, FSC-certified scandinavian solid pine wood
- boiler pressure waterproofed (no glacing or painting necessary, weatherproof, long lived)
- Includes a non-woven mesh to protect the wood from water and soil
The green thumb: the Blumfeldt Altiplano 100 raised-bed transforms terraces, courtyards or balconies into a green oases.
Become a gardener and pull from the soil your own vegetables and fruit. With the Blumfeldt Altiplano 100 raised-bed grow what your heart desires: fresh, delicious, organic food. Strawberries, tomatoes, zucchini and fresh herbs will grow and have the best taste. Missing your own garden? Don't worry. The Blumfeldt Altiplano 100 raised-bed makes the smallest balcony or yard into a small garden in no time. You can start your 100 x 76 cm ona whim. And the best part...you never have to bend over! With its height of 79 cm, you can work comfortably while standing.
Sustainability doesn't just start with the gardening, the Blumfeldt Altiplano 100 raised-bed is made entirely of European pine from FSC-certified, sustainable forestry. A proctive glaze and an included non-woven landscaping fabric protects the wood from moisture and dirt, so that the joy of garden will remain for a long time.
With the Blumfeldt Altiplano 100 raised-bed, each can discover their green thumb!
Available variations: Altiplano 100, Altiplano 150 (item 10030720)
Properties & dimensions
- Space-saving: doesn't require a garden, suited well for every balcony
- Wood finished with a protective coating
- Simple assembly
- Stable construction
- Suitable for balconies, terraces or yards
- Dimensions: 100 x 79 x 76 cm (WxHxD)
- Cultivation area: 100 x 76 cm (WxL)
- Weight: approx. 27 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x raised-bed
- 1 x non-woven landscaping mesh
- User manual in English (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.