- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Folding garden chair for garden, terrace, balcony or conservatory
- Classic design in the American adirondack style
- High backrest, deep seat and long armrest, rounded edges, ergonomic lying area
- Robust manufacture made of fir wood
- Weather resistant protective glaze
Let the evening sun caress you while you sink into the seat with the high backrest on your veranda. The Blumfeldt Vermont garden chair makes all these nostalgic dreamy moments come true and provides a resting point with the debths of its broad and high backrest.
As a descendant of the uranium garden chair, the Vermont has all its characteristics: the rear seat, with a low seating position. The straight, slightly backwards inclined backrest. And, of course, the wide armrests, which provide enough space for a glass of freshly squeezed lemonade.
Classic design that lasts. The 1 cm thick fir wood boards are coated with a 3-fold PU varnish. Thus, the garden chair defies downpours and is protected against cold periods. As a piece of solitary furniture on the balcony or in the garden, the Blumfeldt Vermont lets the seasons go by like entertaining design trends. For in its deep backrest young and old alike find recreation and a place of security.
Romantic retreat with nostalgic flair: the Blumfeldt Vermont garden chair.
Available colours: brown, white (item: 10031005)
Properties & dimensions
- Maximum load: 150 kg
- Board thickness: 100 mm
- Extra long armrest with 72 cm
- Weather-resistant with 3-layer PU coating
- For indoors and outdoors
- Material: fir wood
- Colour: brown
- Total: about 73 x 94 x 88 cm (WxHxD)
- Backrest: 46 x 83 cm (WxH)
- Seating area: 50 x 49 cm (WxD)
- Weight: about 10.5 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x outdoor furniture
- 1 x mounting kit
- Illustrated mounting instructions
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.