- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- For sunbathers: garden lounger with adjustable backrest and sun visor
- Comfortable thanks to foam padding and pillow
- 5-level adjustable backrest for sitting upright or lying down
- Durable, weather-resistant, low-maintenance materials: steel frame and polyester mesh fabric
- Individually adjustable sun visor for glare-free sunbathing
Sunny days have arrived. The Blumfeldt Amalfi Noble Grey sunbed helps by providing a shadow spot or a place to get a summer tan in the home garden, on the patio or on the balcony.
With the Blumfeldt Amalfi Noble Grey sunbed, you can enjoy a relaxed and comfortable way of enjoying the sun. Thanks to the padded polyester mesh fabric cover, you will feel like you are laying on a cloud. So it can match all needs, the backrest can be fixed in 5 positions that range from sitting to lying - whichever suits you. For full comfort in any reclined position, the adjustable sun visor is there to provide a pleasant shade. A pillow completes its comfort facilities. Its value goes into the long-term: the sturdy steel frame is weather-resistant and powder coated, while the padding is made of quick-drying foam and the cover is wipeable.
Soak up the sun! The Blumfeldt Amalfi Noble Grey sunbed gives you a comfortable place in the sun with the option of shade.
Properties & dimensions
- All metal parts are powder coated: no rust or mold
- Individually adjustable pillow via an elastic strap
- Collapsible for space-saving storage
- Pleasantly soft seat and backrest due to 2 cm thick upholstery
- Easy to move due to low weight
- Material thickness of tubular frame: 1 mm
- Upholstery made of quick-drying foam
- Color: grey
- Dimensions with upright backrest: approx. 70 x 130 x 180 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions with lowered backrest: approx. 70 x 37 x 200 cm (WxHxD)
- Sun visor dimensions: approx. 62 x 46 cm (WxL)
- Folded dimensions: approx. 70 x 25 x 85 cm (WxHxD)
- Cushion dimensions: approx. 36 x 5 x 15 cm (WxHxD)
- Seat: approx. 70 x 140 cm (WxL)
- Backrest: approx. 70 x 60 cm (WxL)
- Weight: approx. 8.7 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x sunbed
- User manual in German (other languages: English)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 7 - 10 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.
Bought one in 2019 and it's still holding up really well. The tightening wheels that hold the sunshade in position are plastic, so I think they'll gradually go as the plastic wears down with continuous moving, and one of the metal hinges is a bit tight, but other than that I've really enjoyed having this sun lounger over two successive summers so far. Folds up nice and flat too to stow in the garage over winter. Love the lime green colour too, gives the garden a touch of the South Pacific.
So we’ve used this 3 times and the side bolt that holds the back panel on has come off and because you need tension to put it back together, we now have no way of fixing it. I’ll be calling them for a refund tomorrow. Very poor given that it was over £150.
I am very impressed with quality of this product. I only wish that Blumfeldt had sent me the 2 that I ordered instead of only 1. Customer service from Blumfeldt is non-existent. I may be forced to ask my bank to reverse the credit card statement.