- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Safely protected: nesting box made of solid red cedar wood
- Open for variety: ideal for wagtails, greycatchers, robins, black redstart and wrens
- In wind and rain: weatherproof asphalt roof
- Firm hold: thanks to the practical hanging device
With the nesting box for half-cave breeders from blumfeldt you can transform your garden into a paradise for native songbirds! In the bird house, stilts, redstarts and the like will feel at home all year round. They use it for building nests, as a nursery and as overnight accommodation. The hanging bird incubator is made of solid red cedar wood and is protected from rain.
Natural breeding sites for half-cave breeders are becoming increasingly rare. The lovable birds raise their offspring in niches and crevices. Nesting boxes have been used for a long time in forest areas and home gardens as a nature conservation measure, as the birds gratefully accept the artificial nesting aids.
A suspension device allows you to attach the incubator to walls, tree trunks or wooden poles at a height of 2-3 metres. Particularly suitable locations for the niche incubator are eaves or shelters, as these are protected from direct sun, wind and precipitation.
Hang the bird feeder in a shady place in the autumn or winter months. By adding several nesting boxes, as well as feeding and watering points, the birds will feel comfortable in your garden all year round. After the breeding season in late summer, you should clear out the box to prepare for a new breeding season.
Properties & dimensions
- Nesting aid for half-cave breeders made of untreated, solid red cedar wood
- Generous entry gap: 12 x 6 cm
- Ideal for wagtails, greycatchers, robins, black redstart and wrens
- Can be used all year round: for building nests and raising young animals in spring / summer, as a shelter and overnight accommodation in winter
- With suspension device and weatherproof asphalt roof
- Dimensions: approx. 15.5 x 20.5 x 20.5 cm (WxHxD)
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x nesting box
- Multilingual user manual
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.