- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- The big crawl: insect house made of pine wood to hang up or stand up
- Robust: with weatherproof metal roof and feet that can be screwed on
- Valuable habitat: suitable for wild bees, flies, beetles, butterflies and other beneficial insects
- Lots of space: chambers with different natural materials, including bamboo tubes, pieces of wood, pine cones
- Habitable all year round: as a nesting aid, shelter and wintering aid
With the insect house from blumfeldt you can do a lot of good - for yourself, for your garden and for the environment! The handcrafted beneficial bug hotel with its many cavities magically attracts bees, beetles and flies and offers them a welcome retreat all year round. Watch the insects fly in and out and bring your garden to life!
Our bee shelter is proven to offer insects suitable nesting and wintering places wherever you want. Let it buzz and hum in the garden, field, forest and meadow!
The handmade incubatorhas some cavities in the wood and also numerous bamboo tubes that have proven themselves as nesting and sleeping places for bees. There are also four chambers that are filled with pine cones, sawdust or pieces of wood - these primarily attract flies and beetles! In the middle there is a butterfly house, which offers the animals a suitable retreat and a welcome winter quarters.
The wild bee hotel is a beautiful eye-catcher, an original gift idea and a great observation opportunity for children and nature lovers. A well-frequented nesting box also has noticeable advantages for your garden: After all, the little insects are busy pollinating your fruit trees and flowers!
Hang up the beneficial insect hotel from blumfeldt in a wind and moisture-protected location outside and leave it in place all year round. You are also welcome to use the 34 cm long wooden stakes to place the wild bee hotel on the lawn or in the flower bed. Bees like it warm and sunny - so orient the insect house to the south or southeast. The nesting box needs a clear approach lane and lots of plants nearby.
Properties & dimensions
- made of pine wood
- weatherproof metal roof
- screw-on feet
- suitable for hanging and setting up
- for wild bees, flies, beetles, butterflies and other beneficial insects
- various chambers
- numerous natural materials (including bamboo tubes, pieces of wood, pine cones)
- Dimensions: approx. 30 x 55.5 x 9 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions with feet: approx. 37 x 78 x 9 cm (WxHxD)
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x insect house
- 2 x wooden pegs
- 4 x fastening screws
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 5 - 7 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.