- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- The big crawl: insect house made of pine wood to hang up
- Robust & stylish: with a wooden roof and splashes of coloured paint
- Valuable habitat: suitable for wild bees, flies, beetles, butterflies and other beneficial insects
- Lots of space: chambers with different natural materials, including bamboo tubes, pieces of wood, pine cones
- Habitable all year round: as a nesting aid, shelter and wintering aid
With the insect house from blumfeldt you can do a lot of good - for yourself, for your garden and for the environment! The handcrafted beneficial bug hotel with its many cavities magically attracts bees, beetles and flies and offers them a welcome retreat all year round. Watch the insects fly in and out and bring your garden to life!
Our bee shelter is proven to offer insects suitable nesting and wintering places wherever you want. Let it buzz and hum in the garden, field, forest and meadow!
The handmade incubator has some cavities in the wood and also numerous bamboo tubes that have proven themselves as nesting and sleeping places for bees. There are also two chambers that are filled with pine cones and pieces of wood - these mainly attract flies and beetles! At the bottom in the middle there is a butterfly house, which offers the animals a suitable retreat and a welcome winter quarters.
The wild bee hotel is a beautiful eye-catcher, an original gift idea and a great observation opportunity for children and nature lovers. A well-frequented nesting box also has noticeable advantages for your garden: After all, the little animals are busy pollinating your fruit trees and flowers!
Hang up the beneficial insect hotel from blumfeldt in a rain-protected location outside (e.g. under a roof overhang) and leave it in place all year round. Bees like it warm and sunny - they can't get away from wind and moisture. Therefore, align the insect house to the south or south-east and attach it at a height of over 50 cm. The nesting box needs a clear approach lane and lots of plants nearby.
Properties & dimensions
- made of pine wood
- with decorative splashes of colour
- suitable for hanging
- for wild bees, flies, beetles, butterflies and other beneficial insects
- different chambers
- numerous natural materials (including bamboo tubes, pieces of wood, pine cones)
- suitable as a nesting aid, shelter and wintering aid
- Dimensions: approx. 24 x 43.5 x 8 cm (WxHxD)
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x bug hotel
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order is delivered by parcel to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. This means you can have your product delivered to family, friends or the office if you are not at home in the daytime. Your order is delivered by our specialist courier spedition to your chosen address. This address does not have to correspond with your billing address. Leave a telephone number with your order to guarantee the best possible delivery of the product. Delivery takes place free to kerbside. This article can be pre-ordered. Please note that the delivery time can take up to five days from the specified date.